- Fully flat integration in standard architectural ceiling tiles, leaving only 8mm
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with an elegant finish in white or a combination of silver and white
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort.
- 15 class unit especially developed for small or well-insulated rooms, such as hotel bedrooms, small offices, etc.
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed small tube heat exchanger, DC fan motor and drain pump
- Fresh air intake integrated in the same system thus reducing installation cost as no additional ventilation is required
- Branch duct discharge allows to optimize air distribution in irregular shaped rooms or to supply air to small adjecent rooms
- Standard drain pump with 630mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
InverterInverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures. Presence & floor sensorThe presence sensor directs the air away from any person detected in the room, when the air flow control is on. The floor sensor detects the average floor temperature and ensures an even temperature distribution between ceiling and floor. Home leave operationMaintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy Fan onlyThe unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling. Draught preventionWhen starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired. Auto cooling-heating changeoverAutomatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature. Whisper quietDaikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood. Ceiling soiling preventionPrevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains. Individual flap controlIndividual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well. Vertical auto swingPossibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room. Fan speed stepsAllows to select up to the given number of fan speed.(3 steps) Dry programmeAllows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature. Air filterRemoves airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air. Weekly timerCan be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis. Infrared remote controlStarts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance. Wired remote controlStarts, stops and regulates the air conditioner. Centralised controlStarts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point. Auto-restartThe unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure. Self diagnosisSimplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies. Multi tenantThe indoor unit\'s main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building. Drain pump kitFacilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.(standard)