Chillers provide highly efficient comfort solutions for all kinds of applications – from small retail projects to large commercial and district cooling schemes. Many kinds of energy intensive, specialist industrial operations depend on chillers for precise control of process cooling and climate management. When combined with fan coil units for indoor heating and cooling, a chiller can also control the climate in your work processes. So when it comes to chilled water systems, one size certainly does not fit all. Daikin has a comprehensive range of chillers to meet every requirement, offering advanced technologies that optimise performance, whatever the environment.
Energy efficient chiller innovations
Daikin chillers include many energy-efficient innovations such as inverter controls, free cooling, heat recovery and high efficiency compressors, so you can depend on a Daikin chiller for the very highest levels of energy efficiency and reliability throughout it long service life.
In-house compressor development
- Swing compressors for mini chillers have fewer moving parts, so are smoother and more reliable, producing low vibration and friction, resulting in a quiet and efficient operation
- Scroll compressors offer a compact, simple and robust design, delivering constant reliability and efficiency for small and medium capacity, air and water cooled chillers
- Frictionless centrifugal compressors have a magnetic bearing system, which significantly increases unit reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
- Single screw stepless compressors are used in Daikin’s largest chillers, delivering unparalleled reliability and efficiency for the highest capacity and performance models
Daikin’s comprehensive chiller range
- Air cooled chillers are most commonly specified. Available in cooling only, or heat pump versions, they offer a cost effective, versatile and efficient solution for comfort applications and environments where high performance and reliability is required.
- Free cooling chillers offer up to 75% reduction in energy consumption during the colder seasons. When the outside temperature is +2°C or lower, cooling is almost for free, delivering major reductions in running costs and extending the chiller’s operating life.
- Water cooled chillers are compact and require very limited space in a machine room. Used for commercial or industrial applications, these chillers generate cold and hot water, so can be used for chilling, heating or both simultaneously.
- Condenserless chillers are flexible and compact, as they use a remote condenser. They can be used for applications which have special requirements due to space limitations, sound restrictions or extreme operating conditions.
- Condensing units can be used in a wide variety of air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation applications.
Daikin chillers provide ample capacity all year round to quickly deliver optimum comfort conditions, with a low sound level to meet your requirements.
Maximise energy efficiency by choosing a chiller with inverter control, heat recovery and free cooling to minimise running costs and CO2 emissions.
Daikin has tailor-made solutions, including multiple sound levels and efficiency options, which can be integrated into a building management system.
Daikin offers modular units to help you select the right mix, plug and play options for rapid installation and accessible parts to simplify servicing.
Create a tailor-made solution by selecting from an extensive range of factory-standard features and bespoke options to suit your requirements.