Daikin’s cooling water systems are ideal for equipment cooling and for industrial processes, which require highly accurate temperature control.
Daikin control units provide absolute control over chiller operation and can be integrated easily with communication modules to provide you with a total management solution. These units offer a simple, user-friendly set of controls that allow you to programme and monitor every aspect of the chiller’s operation, providing a long-term record for use by the maintenance engineers.
Wide range of options
Daikin industrial chillers have a wide operation range, suitable for many different applications. Many different options (114 in total) are available, including a wide range of capacities, sound-levels and efficiency configurations, to create a completely tailor-made solution for your cooling process needs.
Reduced carbon footprint
Whatever your requirements, you can depend on Daikin for a highly reliable industrial cooling solution. Energy efficiency is optimised using inverter control, free cooling and heat recovery to minimise the carbon footprint of your production operation.
- Inverter technology saves energy and money, helping to reduce environmental impact and deliver the highest European Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.
All Daikin units are factory tested for trouble-free operation; each component chosen to ensure total reliability for the most demanding requirements.
- Compressor quality is vital to cooling processes. Daikin develops and produces highly efficient and reliable compressors in-house, for optimum system performance.
Daikin offers many chiller combinations of varying capacities, efficiencies and sound levels, plus a heat recovery option for maximum energy savings.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.
Air handling units
A fully customised solution for ventilation and air handling.
- Air handling units work together seamlessly with chillers and condensing units
- Optimising air conditions within multiple zones
- Customised solution for your building
- Providing total control and comfort