Food processing & storage
Food processing refrigeration
Daikin offers a wide range of reliable food processing refrigeraton solutions for every stage of food cultivation and production: from chilling production lines and cooling during storage, to freezing finished products. Used by cultivators, processors, packers, distributors and retailers throughout the food market, Daikin solutions are highly versatile and can combine food processing refrigeraton with heating, air conditioning and air handling systems to optimise energy efficiency within virtually any environment.
Combined refrigeration solutions
By combining Daikin’s CVP integrated refrigeration with ZEAS condensing units, you can benefit from a total ‘one stop’ solution that optimises performance and efficiency, while offering lower energy consumption and running costs, thus minimising carbon emissions too.
Chilling production lines
Daikin chillers can provide precise control of water temperatures during food production, for use in chilling processes and to provide wider climate control of the production environment, as part of an overall building management system.
Controlling air quality
Daikin’s highly efficient air handling solutions offer precise control of humidity and air quality within food processing operations. Each bespoke solution comprises a modular combination of air handling units, which can be totally customised and assembled directly on-site to suit your building requirements.
Reducing environmental impact
Integrated solutions for food processing refrigeration, freezing, heating and cooling offer a much lower carbon footprint than using independent systems. That’s because an integrated solution can achieve greater energy efficiencies through heat recovery across the whole operation.
Low sound operation
Daikin solutions are compact and have low sound emissions, so they are ideal for urban environments where space and noise levels are often strictly limited.
Optimised energy efficiency
Daikin food processing refrigeration solutions are designed for optimum energy efficiency, featuring:
- Daikin scroll compressor
- DC technology
- DC condenser fan
- Inverter control
- Economiser function
- Optimized condensing temperature
- Adaptable evaporation temperature
- Inverter technology continually matches load requirements, delivering greater energy efficiency, 1/3rd less start-up time and fewer start/stop cycles.
- Economiser technology offers higher capacity in the evaporator without increasing the compressor size
- Conveni-Pack is a compact solution with simplified piping, offering excellent installation flexibility and a footprint 60% smaller than standard systems.
- Conveni-Pack has very low sound emissions, with an even quieter night time mode, so it operates within the strict noise level constraints of urban areas.
Air handling units
optimise air conditions within food production environments
- Optimal control over all aspects of air quality
- Customised solution for your building
- Air flow rates from 500-140,000m3/h
offer total control of heating and cooling for food production lines
- Chillers offer accurate water temperature control
- Wide range of options customised to your requirements
- Superior energy efficiency: inverter control, heat recovery, free cooling
is an ideal low and medium temperature refrigeration solution, optimized for maximum energy efficiency
- Reliable, inverter controlled VRV technology
- Low temperature and freezer application range available
- Connectable to any type of refrigeration or freezer case
- Wide application range (Te = -45°C to +10°C)
Industrial Condensing Units
provide medium to high capacity refrigeration ideal for food processing
- Reduced piping work
- Compact unit for reduced footprint
- No engineering plant room required
- Easy selection, installation and servicing
- Reduced energy consumption
- Very quiet operation
- Highly reliable single screw compressor