A hotel’s reputation is dependent on how welcome and comfortable guests feel during their stay - and Daikin has a ‘total solution’ for hotels to help you create that perfect ambience. Our cost-effective solutions can offer total control of hotel air conditioning, ventilation, heating and hot water, with stylish yet silent, draft-free indoor units that promise a good night’s sleep.
Ultimate in control
Daikin offers customised hotel solutions that provide the ideal atmosphere for guests, allowing them to select their preferred temperature settings and enjoy heating, cooling and fresh air, all with whisper quiet air flow.
Smart energy management
At the same time, hotel owners need full control of energy use. A Daikin intelligent controller can adjust the system when bedrooms are vacant or windows are opened, so you can maintain absolute control over your running costs and environmental impact.
Integrated heat recovery
Integrated solutions offer zone by zone control of hospitality areas and guest bedrooms. Heat recovery modules offer a renewable energy source for hot water, heating and air curtains at entrances to maximise energy efficiency and drive down running costs.
- Huge energy savings
- Silent operation
- Intelligent control
- Replacement technology
- Professional support
Daikin’s hotel air conditioning can be integrated within a whole solution that controls up to 50% of building energy use, reducing running costs and carbon emissions.
Discreet concealed ceiling units go unnoticed for all the right reasons, as they operate whisper quietly and draft free, providing total comfort that guests always appreciate.
RTD-HO intelligent hotel room controllers interlock with key cards and window contacts to adjust room comfort and standby settings according to guest activity.
Daikin hotel air conditioning solutions with replacement technology deliver major energy savings, so they offer rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade, which can be phased for minimal downtime.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.
Solutions such as Conveni-Pack, Commercial Condensing Units and ZEAS are ideal for the hotel’s cooling, heating and refrigeration requirements.
- Integrate refrigeration, freezing, cooling and heating in one system
- Reduce installation footprint
- Advanced energy efficiency
- Low sound emissions
- Total control of fluctuating loads and extreme conditions
Stylish products optimised for seasonal efficiency, perfect for guest houses and boutique hotels.
- Suitable for any interior - newly built or refurbished
- Draft free, whisper quiet units
- Innovative products, ahead of legislation
- Energy saving, for reduced environmental impact
- Putting you in control of maintaining a comfortable indoor climate
The ultimate in power, tailor-made for small to large hotel complexes or conferencing facilities
- Capacity, efficiency and sound levels customised to your precise requirements
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Advanced energy efficiency innovations (inverter, heat recovery, free cooling)
- Compatible with our stylish fan coil units
- Optimal air quality with our customised air handling units
Daikin Altherma Flex Type
An optimised heating and hot water solution with optional cooling for hotels.
- High heating capacity and efficiency, even at low ambient temperatures
- Hot water flow of up to 75°C without electrical heaters
- Reduced running costs
- Flexible installation
- Heat recovery function heats the hot water tank up to 60° with heat rejected from the cooling operation
Biddle air curtain
Biddle air curtains provide highly energy efficient climate separation at entrances, ensuring year round comfort:
- Environmentally responsible approach to open-door trading
- Air curtains limit heat loss and stabilise indoor warmth, while maximising energy efficiency
- Biddle air curtains connect to Daikin heat pump and heat recovery units
- As part of a heat recovery solution, Biddle Air Curtains use 72% less energy than electric models
- Can be integrated as part of a whole building climate control solution for optimum efficiency
- Payback period of less than 1.5 years, thanks to the major energy savings compared with electric models
Fully integrated, efficient and controllable solutions for medium to large hotels.
- Integrating hot water, air curtains and ventilation with heat recovery reduces running costs and CO2 emissions
- Zone control for maximum efficiency
- Individual comfort control, zone by zone
- Integrates with full building management system